We know you might have some questions with our store and/or our products. Below are some basic questions we anticipate you may have. Take a look below and if you still need our assistance with your order, drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest with our products and look forward to delivering you happiness.
----Updated October 18, 2021 - 4:21PM
What is DTG printing?
- DTG stands for Direct To Garment and is a digital printing technology that we use to print your orders. DTG allows us to print on demand any design we sell in our online store. This means, your order is always freshly prepared with care and attention. Now that's fresh!
What do you mean by "print every order on demand?"
- Unlike many online stores, we don't hold preprinted inventory prepared in 'bulk'. That's because our business model is different. Instead of choosing a few designs with hundreds of quantities, we offer hundreds of designs with very few (limited) quantities. This means your purchase becomes a collectable wearable.
Will you reprint sold out shirts?
- Simple answer is no. Once a design has sold-out, we do not plan to print them ever again. This is especially true for designs that are sold as limited-editions. Doing this brings more value to your purchase (as supply is limited) and ensure that you stand out in a crowded room!
- In some cases, we may revisit a design and offer them in a different color theme, canvas or altered state. When this occurs, these versions will also be done in a limited print capacity making them just as unique and valuable.
- Some collections have no limit and that design may be available until we retire the design from the store. These designs tend to be more seasonal in nature. You can find these design collection under "UNLIMITED".
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. Cost and timing to deliver to your destination will vary. In some cases, we may not be able to deliver to your country due to restriction set by the government. Contact us if you require assistance with an order.
What form of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards that Shopify processes, plus PayPal and Amazon Pay. We do not accept cryptocurrency, cash or check payment methods.
Can I request for a refund or return an item?
- Because our products are made on demand specifically for you, we do not accept refunds or returns.
- For more information visit our policy page.
What is your recommendation for washing your prints?
- As with all printed materials, wash with care. For shirts, turn it inside out for washes. Hand wash if possible. Use cold water / light wash for machine wash. Avoid ironing or steaming directly on printed side (turn inside out).
- Do not use bleach.
- Air or machine dry ok.
- Expect normal fade after washes, cotton shirts will also have natural shrinkage.
- For more details, see our Care Label page.